Raw Pad Thai
This raw version of the traditional rice noodle based recipe is delicious and full of whole food nutrition. The spicy almond sauce enhance the flavour of the veggies and can be used as a dipping sauce for veggies.
Pad Thai Ingredients
- 1 package kelp noodles, rinsed and pulled apart
- 2 zucchini, spiraled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 10 sugar snap peas, chopped
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts,
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter, raw
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, soaked for 2 hours then drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, peeled and cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 7 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp chillli flakes
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp Bragg's soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- handful sunflower sprouts, (optional)
Place all pad thai ingredients in a bowl and let sit.
Place all sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour sauce over pad thai and mix with tongs until fully covered.
Top with almonds, cilantro and sunflower sprouts.
If you have an allergy to almonds choose any other nut or seed butter.