The use of essential oils in this apple cider recipe is unique; however, essential oils have been proven to be very beneficial for the body.
The oils I have used in the recipe, and their health benefits, include:
- Wild Orange essential oil has been shown to support healthy immune function, energize and uplift the mind and body and purify the air.
- Clove essential oil has been shown to support dental hygiene and cardiovascular health.
- Cinnamon essential oil has been shown to support healthy metabolic and immune system function.
Essential Oil Infused Apple Cider
This unique hot apple cider is infused with pure essential oils to give it a rich holiday flavour.
- 4 cups good quality apple cider
- 5 drops wild orange essential oil
- 4 drops clove essential oil
- 3 drops cinnamon essential oil
Pour apple cider into a medium sauce pan and place on medium heat until warm.
Add essential oils and stir well.
If not serving immediately, place in a crockpot to stay warm.
Store leftover cider in the fridge.
Until next time,
Rachel Joy Olsen, BSc., MBA
Author, Health & Wellness Coach
Read my, “From Frog Killer To Compassionate Vegan” story.